Coaching & Consulting
Book Your BUSINESS KICKSTART COACHING Session
Solopreneurship can be both personally and financially satisfying. About 2.7 million Canadians have opted for it because they are attracted by flexibility and working for themselves. But there are challenges.:
- Finding direction – people who choose this livelihood usually know what they don’t want to do but find it difficult to clearly define what the business really does and who it serves.
- Accountability – staying motivated is often difficult when there is no one to answer to or to set direction.
- Business systems – creating the structures to support efficiency and effectiveness takes time and experience. Time and energy management must be learned.
- Attracting business – marketing and sales are usually the biggest hurdle because we all have fears and biases about networking, marketing and closing the sale.
- Discomfort – there are always things to do that we haven’t done before or don’t find enjoyable.
- Technology – being our own IT specialist is often a huge stretch.
- Money management – is more than just cash flow. It’s about tax reporting, multiple bank accounts and credit cards, bookkeeping, budgeting and pricing.
- Isolation – there are no colleagues to serve as a sounding board when there are tough decisions to be made.
Here are a number of programs and supports to help you overcome these challenges and put some actions into place that will move you into a satisfying career in business for yourself.
Business & Career Coaching
For solopreneurs that need a regular sounding board and encouragement partner. Three one hour sessions per month that will:
- Keep you focused on the important things
- Encourage you to take action & be accountable
- Create a balanced, harmonious life
- Ensure better results
- Overcome self-imposed limits and procrastination
Click here to sign up Your investment: Monthly Coaching @ $450 per month
What’s Next – Your Third Age Career
If you are in your Second Age and wondering what to do next, this guided program will help you find your new niche in life. Together, we will follow specific steps in the process and identify four concrete projects to enact right away.
- three hours for the first session,
- four 90 min sessions.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP Your investment: $600
If you have lost your way and can’t decide whether self-employment is for you, this program will help you decide. First, we explore your personality using the Enneagram. This will help determine what type of business is just right for you. We will also do some Values exercises that will ensure there is integrity in your business plans. And lastly, we will create your Business Model that defines how your micro business creates, delivers and captures value. This solid Foundation answers the question “Why go into business?”
Click here to sign up Your investment: 3 one hour sessions @ $150 each
Get Focused – Get to Work
If you are already an independent business person, a sole practitioner, or a solopreneur it’s likely that you are so busy that you’ve not taken the time to step back and focus on your long term objectives. No doubt you spend most of your time working at your business, rather than on it. You may also find yourself avoiding things that you are not comfortable doing. And possibly you are not getting the results that you had hoped for.
When the business is not moving forward and you are not sure why, it’s time to do some detailed analysis:
- What you are doing now
- What you are not doing now
- Where you are going
- How you will get there
In this half day session, we will take a very detailed look at your business as it is now. All the details of your current processes and your website. We’ll use a Mind Map to create a visual picture. You will come away with a clear sense of your Business Vision and how it compares to the Current Reality. The tension between them will tell you where your emphasis must be now. You may need to create or modify your Business Plan, or you may need to focus on just one aspect of it.
Click here to sign up Your Investment: One half-day session @ $300