These testimonials relate to Business Coaching only. You will see all others here.
- You (Lowell Ann) very patiently helped me get comfortable with my goals. We clarified a vision, defined a client profile, assisted me a creating a format for the message I wish to share. As a result, I have a clarified vision, purpose, and specific audience for my message of unity. The major breakthrough that encompasses all others is finally feeling truly convinced that my desire to work and teach about racism and inclusion is a valuable and needed service to all mu communities. Prior to our coaching sessions, I never felt that I had any personal role to play, outside of doing what I have trained to do, which is teaching! Wouldn’t change anything! I started off with just a persistent idea that made me nervous and anxious. We have now developed it to an actual action plan. I needed the wisdom, direction and patience that you gave me! – Maria Mutitu (https://www.youtube.com/user/2Ariam)
- I needed some guidance to help me move forward and understand clearly my direction. I also found Lowell Ann’s in-depth knowledge of business systems and technology extremely helpful and have made many changes due to our discussions. Lowell Ann definitely keeps abreast of new technology and implements it herself to test out new methods of communicating/working. I wish I had used Lowell Ann’s services sooner so I hadn’t wasted so much time meandering around – the focus and direction would have moved my business forward by now if that had been the case. – Julia Wren- wrendesign.ca
Be sure to leave me a Review in Google Maps – Click Here
- My coaching sessions served various purposes; it made me accountable, it was a weekly spotlight on the thought processes and assumptions surrounding my work, a mental organization session with valuable feedback and someone to play devil’s advocate, and the sessions were a reason to take time, in preparation for the session, to reflect on the issues facing me.
In addition, the coaching was also a form of mentoring, offering valuable insight and guidance from another businesswoman who has ‘been there, done that’.
The outcome of the coaching experience was to get me through the difficult early days of starting up my business with the feeling of “I’m not alone in this process.” – September Smith, Tech Interface
- I have recently hired Lowell Ann as my business coach and she has been instrumental in helping me expand my business. Her advice and direction are timely and dead-on. She is able to quickly extract important information and direct my efforts to exactly where they need to go. I would recommend her to anyone who is committed to cultivating a great business and a great life.” Service Category (in Linked in): Business Consultant – Year first hired: 2009 – Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity. – Sandy Ibrahim, Hit to Fit
- Lowell Ann, thank you for your continued support, experience and guiding light over the last 9 months, you have proved to be an invaluable asset to me and my new business. Since we have worked together my business has grown from 6 clients to over 40 amazing new business relationships……
You’ve helped me form my business vision, held me accountable to my objectives and coached me play by play through the obstacles of starting and growing a new business……
I continually recommend your coaching services to my business partners, consultants and contacts with enthusiasm and confidence. – Ryan Labelle, HoneycombWebworks