Are you about to create an online business? Are you overwhelmed by the mere thought of doing one? Have you been asking yourself: Do I really need a business plan if I’m only planning a sole proprietorship? Do I really need one if I will not be approaching a bank for a business loan? What is the point in creating a document that could land on a shelf somewhere?
To be successful, your business MUST have a Business Plan. I like to refer to it as a Business Mastery Plan because “mastery” infers success.
Why Create A Business Mastery Plan?
- So that you can summarize the results of your business research;
- You can think things through and gain real clarity about this venture;
- Allows you to record your plans and objectives so that you know what comes next and you don’t lose your focus;
- Gives you a personal accountability tool that allows you to measure your progress;
- Ensures you turn your vision into reality. It’s just for you!
What Should It Look Like?
- It must be in writing – paper or online version depends on your style;
- It should be only as long as it needs to be;
- It should be in your own words and terminology;
- It should be in a form that inspires you – visuals, formatting etc.
- It must be readily accessible for gaining focus and inspiration;
- It must be readily amendable so that it reflects the changes that will occur.
Sign up here for this ten-day course and see how easily your Business Mastery Plan comes together.
The cost is just $40.00 USD and you can choose your preferred payment platform. PayPal or Stripe
Check Out The Course Topics Here:
- Module 1 – Your Vision
- Module 2 – Your Mission, Values and Business Ethics
- Module 3 – Definition of Your Product or Service
- Module 4 – Your Business Model and Fee Structure
- Module 5 – Your Marketing Plan
- Module 6 – Your Legal Structure
- Module 7 – Your Financials
- Module 8 – Your Business Systems
- Module 9 – Your Information Systems
- Module 10 – Pulling It All Together