- We want to stay on top of our game and learn about current and expected trends.
- We need to overcome that sense of isolation when we have no colleagues.
- And Most of All – we are trying to promote our own business.
Positive Reviews and Testimonials Are Very Helpful to Solopreneurs.
Places to Offer Reviews:
- Yelp and Zomato – In your city, you can find local businesses and you can write a review.
- Amazon – You can buy their book or product on Amazon and then provide feedback on your purchase.
- Yellow Pages – Business listing by category allows for reviews.
- Better Business Bureau – Businesses can get accreditation and consumers can request a quote and can launch a complaint or positive rating.
- Instagram, Facebook and Twitter- You can share and +1/like/favourite their posts or you can post your thoughts about their wonderful product or service.
- Comments on Blog posts – This shows that you have read and appreciated what is offered.
- Testimonials on websites – Offer a few lines in text so they can be added to their website.
- LinkedIn – Write a specific recommendation
- MeetUp – You can offer reviews of presenters and you can offer a testimonial in the discussion area.
- Google Maps – You can add a review of their products or services.
This Mindset Monday post is presented especially for solopreneurs
by LowellAnn Fuglsang, Business and Career Coach
In my workstyle-lifestyle coaching work I love helping solopreneurs find direction, stay motivated and build systems that both support and promote their business. One support that I like to emphasize for them is the Google experience. Two great places to begin are my Weekly Being Your Own CEO Success Circle and The Portable Business Coach (Now titled “Solopreneur Evaluation Tool” – a tool that will tell you where you need to put more time and energy)