Use The Social Media Audit Template
- What is the tone of voice of the site?
- Personal activities & staying connected
- Professional – your Rolodex
- Instant news and trends
- A place to learn something
- A place to enjoy and share great designs
- A place to connect verbally/visually
- A place to make new friends
- How many followers do you have? Are they known to you or strangers?
- How many do you follow?
- How often do you post there?
- What types of things do you share there? (travel photos, cat pics, links to something interesting to your target client, links to your website)
- What do you hope followers will do? Do they do it?
- How much time per week do you spend there?
This post is presented especially for solopreneurs
by LowellAnn Fuglsang, Business and Career Coach
In my workstyle-lifestyle coaching work I love helping solopreneurs find direction, stay motivated and build systems that both support and promote their business. One support that I like to emphasize for them is the Google experience. Two great places to begin are my Weekly Being Your Own CEO Success Circle and The Portable Business Coach (Now titled “Solopreneur Evaluation Tool” – a tool that will tell you where you need to put more time and energy)
Please leave me a Review on Google Maps Here