As a Trainer
As a Facilitator
But where does play show up in the work of a solopreneur?
- Stress reduction – Playing the right type of music while working on something with a deadline
- Engagement – Getting together with on-line friends for a laugh or two
- Discovery and learning – Getting together with other members of a Success Circle for sharing of information and approaches
- Exploration of possibilities -The excitement of playing the ‘What if’ game, especially with other solopreneurs – Brainstorming can often be playful if you take it far enough.
- Experimentation – There is joy and excitement in the discovery of new and better ways of doing things.
- Collaboration – Working on an experiment with online colleagues.
We build play into our developmental work through our mindset – Having fun and experimenting till we make something to celebrate.
Mindset Monday Challenge
This Mindset Monday post is presented especially for solopreneurs
by LowellAnn Fuglsang, Business and Career Coach
In my workstyle-lifestyle coaching work I love helping solopreneurs find direction, stay motivated and build systems that both support and promote their business. One support that I like to emphasize for them is the Google experience. Two great places to begin are my Weekly Being Your Own CEO Success Circle and The Portable Business Coach (Now titled “Solopreneur Evaluation Tool” – a tool that will tell you where you need to put more time and energy)