Here Were the Answers
- We gain contacts and overcome the isolation we experience from a home office;
- We socialize with those contacts and over time we build relationships and community;
- In the course of the socializing, we are building awareness and loyalty to our brand;
- We provide an interesting and enjoyable experience for our network by helping and educating on topics of interest;
- All the while, we are observing our networks to gain valuable insights about what is needed;
- And we want to learn from others and stay on top of current trends;
- Must not forget that we want to experience enjoyment and some fun. On some platforms we are simply exploring and playing;
- In the course of all our social media activity, we are gradually building the trust that forms the basis for doing business.
Further Social Media Exploration – Two more articles
Mindset Monday Challenge
- What is my intent here?
- Does my activity here reflect my intent?
- Are there some changes in order?
This Mindset Monday post is presented especially for solopreneurs
by LowellAnn Fuglsang, Business and Career Coach
In my workstyle-lifestyle coaching work I love helping solopreneurs find direction, stay motivated and build systems that both support and promote their business. One support that I like to emphasize for them is the Google experience. Two great places to begin are my Weekly Being Your Own CEO Success Circle and The Portable Business Coach (Now titled “Solopreneur Evaluation Tool” – a tool that will tell you where you need to put more time and energy)